What are the layers of each board of SPC flooring?
1. UV coating: Make more durable flooring due to improved surface properties such as stain and scratch resistance, offers higher performance such as anti-slip and easier cleaning
2. Wear layer: This transparent layer is located on the top. It is resistant to scratches and stains and is easy to keep clean.
3. Vinyl decor layer: This layer provides decoration for the wood board. The colors and patterns are printed on vinyl.
4. SPC layer: This is the dense waterproof core of the wood board made of natural limestone powder, polyvinyl chloride and stabilizers. It provides rigidity and stability to the board.
5. Pre-connected bottom pad: This layer is usually made of IXPE or EVA foam, which can provide sound insulation and cushioning.