1. UV Layer: Make more durable flooring due to improved surface properties such as stain and scratch resistance,offers higher performance such as anti-slip and easier cleaning
2. Wear layer: This transparent layer is located on the top. It is resistant to scratches and stains and is easy to keep clean.
3. Color Film: This layer provides decoration for the wood board. The colors and patterns are printed on vinyl.
4. SPC Core: This is the dense waterproof core of the wood board made of natural limestone powder, polyvinyl chloride and stabilizers. It provides rigidity and stability to the board.
5. Foam or Cork(optional): This layer is usually made of IXPE or EVA foam, which can provide sound insulation and cushioning.
Available specification for SPC Click floor
Wood embossed,Handscrape,synchronous,stone ceramic
UV coating Glossy 14-16o
UV coating Semi-matt 5-8o
UV coating matt 3-5o
|Volatile loss||BS EN 664-1995||1.6g/m2||≤10g/m2||Passed|
|Dimensiontal Stability after exposure to heat||ASTM F2199-09(2014)||MD: -0.41mm/m CD: -0.17mm/m||Max 1.67mm/m||Passed|
|Curling after exposure to heat||EN ISO 23999||0.5mm||≤2mm||Passed|
|Density||ISO 1183-1:2012||2.03g/cm3||Per Contract||Passed|
|Residual indentation||ASTM F1914-07(2011)||0.24%||Average max 8%||Passed|
|Peel resistance||EN ISO 24345||L: 87.0 N S: 96.7 N||Min 50N/50mm||Passed|
|Profile tensile strength||ISO 10582||L: 285.3 N S: 258.7 N||Min 100N/50mm||Passed|
|Cigatette Burn Test||EN 438-2||Level 4||Passed|
|Abrasion resistance||BS EN 660-2-1999(A1-2003) ASTM D4060||0.049g||Per Contract Ref.Range:0.010g -0.060g||Passed|
|Formaldehyde Emission||EN 717-3||0||Passed|
|Castor chair||ISO 4918||25000||≥25,000rpm||Passed|
How to control the quality:
Backing side EVA or IXPE for better sound absorption:
Buy along with accessory:
what is the Benefits of SPC flooring?
SPC flooring has a high resistance to wear and tear. This means if you choose to install any of them in your home or commercial entity, you can use them for a long time without seeing signs of wear and tear on them.
2.Do Not Fade Fast
SPC flooring has a UV coating treatment that keeps their color from fading fast. This means that once installed, you don't have to worry about your floor losing its shine and color in a few years. With proper maintenance, you can enjoy a great floor appearance for a considerably long time.
3.High Moisture Resistance
SPC floor has a core that is completely waterproof. can be installed in places like kitchens, bathrooms, basements and laundry rooms where hardwood or moisture sensitive floor types are not recommended.
4.Easy to Install
Installing SPC floor is pretty easy,they are installed by click,so DIY installation is possible. It can be installed on any existing floor or subfloor without using glues.
SPC floor is available in numerous designs. They are available in just about any pattern and color.
As manufacturer,we have to do is to print patterns on the vinyl layer. Most designs resemble other floor types. For instance, you'll find SPC floor that have designs similar to stone, tile and hardwood flooring.
6.Easy to Maintain
SPC floor is pretty easy to clean and maintain. To keep them looking great, all that home or commercial space users have to do is sweep them regularly and clean them occasionally.