1. UV Layer: Make more durable flooring due to improved surface properties such as stain and scratch resistance,offers higher performance such as anti-slip and easier cleaning
2. Wear layer: This transparent layer is located on the top. It is resistant to scratches and stains and is easy to keep clean.
3. Color Film: This layer provides decoration for the wood board. The colors and patterns are printed on vinyl.
4. SPC Core: This is the dense waterproof core of the wood board made of natural limestone powder, polyvinyl chloride and stabilizers. It provides rigidity and stability to the board.
5. Foam or Cork(optional): This layer is usually made of IXPE or EVA foam, which can provide sound insulation and cushioning.
Available specification for SPC Click floor
Wood embossed,Handscrape,synchronous,stone ceramic
UV coating Glossy 14-16o
UV coating Semi-matt 5-8o
UV coating matt 3-5o
|Volatile loss||BS EN 664-1995||1.6g/m2||≤10g/m2||Passed|
|Dimensiontal Stability after exposure to heat||ASTM F2199-09(2014)||MD: -0.41mm/m CD: -0.17mm/m||Max 1.67mm/m||Passed|
|Curling after exposure to heat||EN ISO 23999||0.5mm||≤2mm||Passed|
|Density||ISO 1183-1:2012||2.03g/cm3||Per Contract||Passed|
|Residual indentation||ASTM F1914-07(2011)||0.24%||Average max 8%||Passed|
|Peel resistance||EN ISO 24345||L: 87.0 N S: 96.7 N||Min 50N/50mm||Passed|
|Profile tensile strength||ISO 10582||L: 285.3 N S: 258.7 N||Min 100N/50mm||Passed|
|Cigatette Burn Test||EN 438-2||Level 4||Passed|
|Abrasion resistance||BS EN 660-2-1999(A1-2003) ASTM D4060||0.049g||Per Contract Ref.Range:0.010g -0.060g||Passed|
|Formaldehyde Emission||EN 717-3||0||Passed|
|Castor chair||ISO 4918||25000||≥25,000rpm||Passed|
How we control the quality:
EVA OR IXPE backing is available:
1.Is it easy to install SPC flooring?
Yes. As the rigid core for click, it is easy and fast to install SPC flooring. You can even finish the installation by yourself instead of asking the installer.
2.How long does SPC flooring last?
As long the right steps are taken care for SPC, it can be used for 10 years with 0.3mm wearlyer. It can last 15 to 20 years with 0.4mm wearlayer and around 30 years with 0.5mm wear layer.
3.What goes under SPC flooring?
The material that goes beneath SPC flooring is called “underlayment.” We normally provide the material of underlayment with EVA or IXPE which can make us feel more comfortable.
4.Can I install SPC over my existing hard surface floors?
The answer is yes! You can upgrade your look by switching to SPC vinyl when you install over your old hard surface floors. You can also ask a professional flooring installation team for help. One point should be noted: the ground needs to be kept flat before installation.